OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Wed Jun 18 16:01:58 MDT 2008

Nicholas Leippe <nick at leippe.com> writes:

> On Wednesday 18 June 2008, Grant Shipley wrote:
>> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Nicholas Leippe <nick at leippe.com> wrote:
>> > I disagree. I think Bush and the whole Bohemian Grove lot are at least as
>> > bad as Hitler and Stalin. There is very much more than meets the eye with
>> > these people. NWO is not just theory, it's happening, and he's been a big
>> > part of it. I highly recommend reading
>>
>> Yes!  I am glad people are starting to learn about the Bohemian grove
>> and the evils that take place there!
>
> It's not so much the events that take place at the grove that
> concern me. It's the stuff that these people do when they are not at
> the grove that concerns me most. These people are in power. They are
> colluding. They are using their power to gain more power, and to
> fulfill their own, private agendas in the world. They do not
> represent the public's interests in the least where their interests
> don't coincide.

Well, that's good, because as far as I can tell, Bohemian Grove is
like summer camp for rich old men.  Sure, they probably make friends
with other rich guys there, and later do business and make deals with
those friends, but how is that different from making friends and doing
business with the guys at the local LUG?  Well, aside from the former
having a lot more money and power, not a lot.  Are the rich and
powerful supposed to play by a different set of rules?

To be clear, I'm not a big fan of the rich old guys that hang out
there.  This is a classic example of class stratification, grossly
unequal distribution of wealth, and the problems they create.
However, I'm not sure what ought to be done about it.  What do you
think?

                --Levi