OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Wed Jun 18 15:47:01 MDT 2008

On Wednesday 18 June 2008, Grant Shipley wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 18, 2008 at 12:59 PM, Nicholas Leippe <nick at leippe.com> wrote:
> > I disagree. I think Bush and the whole Bohemian Grove lot are at least as
> > bad as Hitler and Stalin. There is very much more than meets the eye with
> > these people. NWO is not just theory, it's happening, and he's been a big
> > part of it. I highly recommend reading
>
> Yes!  I am glad people are starting to learn about the Bohemian grove
> and the evils that take place there!

It's not so much the events that take place at the grove that concern me. It's
the stuff that these people do when they are not at the grove that concerns
me most. These people are in power. They are colluding. They are using their
power to gain more power, and to fulfill their own, private agendas in the
world. They do not represent the public's interests in the least where their
interests don't coincide.