Looking for laptop

Justin lobo235 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 11:48:59 MDT 2008

I have purchased computers from the Alpine School district's surplus
department (in Lindon) before. While the machines are usually older you can
get a good deal. When I was there last they had a few laptops. The last
machine I bought from them (P4 1.6Ghz, 256MB RAM, 20GB HDD, Monitor, Mouse,
Keyboard) was only $60 and runs Ubuntu just fine.

Justin