Looking for laptop

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Jun 17 11:34:20 MDT 2008

Not long ago, Matthew Walker proclaimed...
> My old laptop has started to give up the ghost, so I'm in the market for
> a new/used machine. I'm not looking for anything cutting edge. I just
> want a functional laptop that runs Linux well, and has a decent battery
> life. (1.5 hours minimum).
> Does anyone have anything they'd be interested in selling? My price range
> is flexible, but the lower the better, of course. I was planning to spend
> $200-$250 on it, but that's negotiable. Trade is also possible, if you
> need something coded in Perl or (checks asbestos underwear) PHP.

Hey Matthew! Check out http://www.compuvest.com/ for good deals on older,
used, reconditioned, etc. hardware. They've got some nice laptops there
that are lease returns or whatever.

fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "There is difference between up and down."
    -- Seen in toy assembly instructions