Looking for laptop

Doran L. Barton fozz at iodynamics.com
Tue Jun 17 11:34:20 MDT 2008

Not long ago, Matthew Walker proclaimed...
> My old laptop has started to give up the ghost, so I'm in the market for
> a new/used machine. I'm not looking for anything cutting edge. I just
> want a functional laptop that runs Linux well, and has a decent battery
> life. (1.5 hours minimum).
>
> Does anyone have anything they'd be interested in selling? My price range
> is flexible, but the lower the better, of course. I was planning to spend
> $200-$250 on it, but that's negotiable. Trade is also possible, if you
> need something coded in Perl or (checks asbestos underwear) PHP.

Hey Matthew! Check out http://www.compuvest.com/ for good deals on older,
used, reconditioned, etc. hardware. They've got some nice laptops there
that are lease returns or whatever.

--
fozz at iodynamics.com is Doran L. "Fozz" Barton
 "There is difference between up and down."