OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

Nicholas Leippe nick at leippe.com
Mon Jun 16 09:09:43 MDT 2008

On Friday 13 June 2008, Nicholas Leippe wrote:
> On Friday 13 June 2008, Merrill Oveson wrote:
> > how soon will he be ready?  and what will the cost be?  ballpark?
> >
> > Would it help if i could get a tank or even a complete kit?
>
> I will speak to him this weekend and find out more details.

He doesn't know what the costs will be yet--he's waiting on some information
that he's requested and should know more sometime next week. He doesn't think
he'll be ready to do any until July at the earliest.

He also says not to buy your own kit--since many are not EPA certified, and
you can't get the rebate w/o the certification. He has many clients already
anxious to do it, so he's got plenty of pressure to make it happen.