OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Levi Pearson levi at cold.org
Fri Jun 13 20:57:29 MDT 2008

Charles Curley <charlescurley at charlescurley.com> writes:

> So it's not evil to advocate evil policies (e.g., say, killing all the
> Jews or sending all the middle class to Siberian slave labor camps)?
> Or perhaps it's not evil to actually do such things so long as you can
> do it as a government?

So, where's the 'genocide' dimension on that particular chart, eh?
We're talking about the political compass chart on the site, not
policy in general.  Being authoritarian like Hitler doesn't mean that
you're genocidal like Hitler.  Context, man.

> No, policy has a moral dimension.

Really?!  I never would have imagined that. :P

Maybe, next time, you should try interpreting the conversation in such
a way that you don't have to assume that I'm a complete moron for your
interpretation to make sense.  Thanks!

                --Levi