OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Fri Jun 13 10:22:58 MDT 2008

Stuart Jansen wrote:
> Really? I see that as a sign of our country's cohesiveness. Compared to
> many countries, both of our parties are pretty moderate. We have plenty
You have a different definition of moderate than people who study world

If you look at the bottom graph and if you define conservative as the
upper right quadrant on that graph(which would be a neo-conservative)
Then Bush is the most extreme of any current leader.  I consider both
parties neo-conservative.  Nader is Liberal.  The green party is
Liberal. The libertarian party and constitutional parties are
libertarian(on a federal level anyways).  None of them are "moderate"
but that's all relative.