OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Fri Jun 13 10:22:58 MDT 2008

Stuart Jansen wrote:

> Really? I see that as a sign of our country's cohesiveness. Compared to
> many countries, both of our parties are pretty moderate. We have plenty

You have a different definition of moderate than people who study world
politics:

http://politicalcompass.org/analysis2

If you look at the bottom graph and if you define conservative as the
upper right quadrant on that graph(which would be a neo-conservative)
Then Bush is the most extreme of any current leader.  I consider both
parties neo-conservative.  Nader is Liberal.  The green party is
Liberal. The libertarian party and constitutional parties are
libertarian(on a federal level anyways).  None of them are "moderate"
but that's all relative.

Kyle