Shane Hathaway shane at hathawaymix.org
Thu Jun 12 19:45:43 MDT 2008

Kenneth Burgener wrote:
> I agree, but we might not get that chance.  I heard news on the radio
> today that Ron Paul is planning on dropping out of the race today.  Can
> anyone else confirm this?
>
> I tried finding the notice on ronpaul2008.com, but only could find this:
>
> Ron Paul to Make Major Announcement Tonight (June 12, 2008)
> http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/340/ron-paul-to-make-major-announcement-tonight
>
> This leads me to believe the news on the radio was speculation only.

I sure hope he's not dropping out.  I wasn't originally planning to vote
for Ron Paul for fear of throwing away my vote, however, it turns out
that I don't want to support *any* of the nominees from the major
parties.  So if Paul doesn't win, I don't really care who wins--any one
of them will make a different kind of mess.  I can vote for Paul without
reservation!  ;-)

Shane