Kenneth Burgener kenneth at mail1.ttak.org
Thu Jun 12 19:26:28 MDT 2008

On 6/11/2008 9:20 PM, Von Fugal wrote:
>> Perhaps I'm just jaded, but, honestly - what, specifically, can I do?
>
> *** Vote for Ron Paul ***
>
> You knew that was coming, didn't you? ;)
>
> Von Fugal

I agree, but we might not get that chance.  I heard news on the radio
today that Ron Paul is planning on dropping out of the race today.  Can
anyone else confirm this?

I tried finding the notice on ronpaul2008.com, but only could find this:

Ron Paul to Make Major Announcement Tonight (June 12, 2008)
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/press-releases/340/ron-paul-to-make-major-announcement-tonight

This leads me to believe the news on the radio was speculation only.

Kenneth