Comcast issues

Jeff Schroeder jeff at zingstudios.com
Thu Jun 12 19:10:02 MDT 2008

Kenneth asked:

> Has anyone heard any news about problems?

Here in Colorado Comcast is rolling out new cable lines (or fiber, or
really fast prairie dogs in tubes) as part of upgrading their overall
speed.  That meant my cable modem connection was down for about six
hours today.  They're basically doing chunks of the city, so the whole
northeast part of town where I live was out all day.  Tomorrow it'll be
another chunk, et cetera.

I'm not sure if your area is being "upgraded" as well, but that might be
the issue...

Jeff