OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Grant Robinson santiago at mr-r.net
Thu Jun 12 16:54:01 MDT 2008

On Jun 12, 2008, at 4:16 PM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:

> On 12 Jun 2008, at 15:34, Grant Robinson wrote:
>
>> I also bought my home to live in, but I also know that at some
>> point in the future I may end up selling it for one reason or
>> another.  I try and keep that in mind where it makes sense.  :)  I
>> also bought a home that isn't built on a postage stamp for the same
>> types of reasons (it makes it much nicer to live in AND makes it
>> more attractive if we ever end up selling it).
>>

> I may be old fashioned, but if I ever sell my current house it will
> be because I found 10 acres of land to build my dream home on and
> that home will be built to last for at least several generation.  I
> want the house to be something my kids use and hand down to their
> kids.  That kind of thinking does not seem to be common though.

If we move again, it will only be once more, and it will only be for
that type of opportunity.  That type of thing (> 1 acre of land, nice
location) is harder to find at an affordable price these days, so it
will have to be after the money tree I'm growing in the back yard
matures and starts bearing large bills. :)

Grant