OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Thu Jun 12 16:16:13 MDT 2008

On 12 Jun 2008, at 15:34, Grant Robinson wrote:

> I also bought my home to live in, but I also know that at some point
> in the future I may end up selling it for one reason or another.  I
> try and keep that in mind where it makes sense.  :)  I also bought a
> home that isn't built on a postage stamp for the same types of
> reasons (it makes it much nicer to live in AND makes it more
> attractive if we ever end up selling it).

I may be old fashioned, but if I ever sell my current house it will be
because I found 10 acres of land to build my dream home on and that
home will be built to last for at least several generation.  I want
the house to be something my kids use and hand down to their kids.
That kind of thinking does not seem to be common though.