OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Grant Robinson santiago at mr-r.net
Thu Jun 12 15:34:26 MDT 2008

On Jun 12, 2008, at 3:18 PM, Jonathan Duncan wrote:
<snip>

> If you are into that kind of thing.   :)  I bought my home to live
> in, not to sell.  hehe, but I understand what you mean.

I also bought my home to live in, but I also know that at some point
in the future I may end up selling it for one reason or another.  I
try and keep that in mind where it makes sense.  :)  I also bought a
home that isn't built on a postage stamp for the same types of reasons
(it makes it much nicer to live in AND makes it more attractive if we
ever end up selling it).

My father-in-law lives back east in an area with minimum lot sizes,
and the first thing he always comments on when visiting is how close
the houses are to each other.  :)

Grant