OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Grant Robinson santiago at mr-r.net
Thu Jun 12 14:30:22 MDT 2008

On Jun 12, 2008, at 12:20 PM, Dave Smith wrote:

> Jonathan Duncan wrote:
>> Yeah, who wants the garage to be the main feature visible on the
>> house?  I would prefer mine to be out back on off to the side.
>
> One of these monstrosities was just erected in Sugarhouse surrounded
> by beautiful, classically designed homes from the 50's and earlier.
> The neighbors call it the Garage-Mahal. Great name!

I obviously need the name of the neighborhood that you are living in.
I haven't seen much to jump up and down about with regards to 1950's
home design. :)

Also, like it or not, having the garage attached to the house
increases the resale value of your home just by making your home
APPEAR bigger.

Grant