[OT] News chain

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu Jun 12 13:18:49 MDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 12, 2008 at 12:58 PM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> Who's coverage did you see?

As for "mainstream" mostly AP/reuters feeds, then delved off on my own
searching from there.

it was a 4 hour tirade from a guy whose history really doesn't help
his case.  I mean look at half of the articles that he declares are
reasons to impeach the president.  Many don't even relate to things
Bush could control..  It's just a list of hot buttons from "truthers"
and other groups that have been parroted about the last few years,
attempting to get traction through mass repetition.
--
Jayce^

The Cloud is my Platform