OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

Merrill Oveson moveson at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 19:04:45 MDT 2008

I think the real solution at least for the time being is CNG - compressed
natural gas.

My father has a truck and a small honda which both use CNG and gasoline.
Every six times you run CNG you need to run a tank of the regular stuff thru
your engine.

I've filled up with CNG and driven his truck (Ford F150).  The cost to fill
up, about $12.  ($.65 per gallon equivalent.)

In fact you can drive from Salt Lake to Saint George and find CNG filling
stations all along the way.

So, I've been looking in vain to find someone who can do the conversion for
my truck.  I heard sno motion can do it, but I can't get anyone to answer my
emails or the phone for that matter.  Apparently, there's quite a demand.

check this article about cng:
http://www.deseretnews.com/article/1,5143,700230613,00.html

Anybody know anybody who'd be willing to start doing cng conversions in utah
county.  I'd be willing to be the first customer!

Merrill