OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

Dennis Muhlestein devel at muhlesteins.com
Wed Jun 11 16:06:33 MDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Michael Torrie <torriem at gmail.com> wrote:
> William Attwood wrote:
>> Doing a hydrogen system, so long as you harness power from an outside or
>> wasted source (solar panels, friction of the brakes to generate electricity,
>> head off of the engine block) you can of course get gains in mileage when
>> used together with gasoline/diesel.  If you rely on your own vehicles power
>> output or try to do an HHO only vehicle, you will not get the gains as it's
>> counter-productive.
>
> Not true at all.  Just like a turbo charger takes power from the engine
> to boost the overall efficiency and power, so hydrogen injection does
> also.  It's not like you are getting energy from nothing; you're instead
> just improving the efficiency from 18% to 19%.  All your energy is
> conserved and accounted for.  Just that hydrogen injection is able to
> improve the efficiency of the engine more than the amount of energy
> needed to produce the hydrogen.

I think if you get any benefit from using the water injection stuff
going around it would be because the hydrolysis is using "Wasted"
alternator power.  i.e., the alternator is sitting there running so
why not draw some current from it.   Lets say that this process can
work but there is some additional usage on gas to do it.  The question
is then, does the injection of the HHO (Oxyhydrogen, I looked that up)
cause an increase in efficiency of the engine that offsets the energy
required to generate it?  I don't know.  I think the claims of getting
40% more miles per gallon are probably not true though.  Whomever is
going to test this out,  please do report back!  I'm guessing if it
really does work we'd have heard much more about it before.  The
technology has been around for years and years and it's really just
being re-hashed lately.

-Dennis