OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

Alex Esplin alex.esplin at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:58:17 MDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 3:50 PM, Kimball Larsen
<kimball at kimballlarsen.com> wrote:
> Interesting.
>
> What about cars that do not have an ECM (say, my brother's 1966 Triumph
> Spitfire?)

That's why earlier I said it takes time, money and talent to make it
work.  My buddy's truck had an ECM, one that he had specially made for
his application.  It wasn't cheap, but given his alternative (10 or 12
mpg) it was worth it.  But it took some work to get everything to play
nice.

So it's do-able, but there is a reason these kind of cars didn't have
this stuff when they were built.  HHA is a totally different beast.
Like Michael said, I don't think most small-engine cars generate
enough electricity cheaply enough to get a really significant gain.

--
Alex Esplin