OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:50:26 MDT 2008

Kimball Larsen wrote:
> On Jun 11, 2008, at 3:35 PM, Michael Torrie wrote:
>>   Just that hydrogen injection is able to
>> improve the efficiency of the engine more than the amount of energy
>> needed to produce the hydrogen.
>>

> I guess that's the statement that I'm the most skeptical about.
>
> I think I'll go ahead and give it a try - see if my '91 Camry V6 can
> eek out more than 22 mpg.

I highly doubt it will have any effect on small engines.  I only think
you'll notice the difference (with hydrogen injection, not water
injection) on big diesels that are already producing a ton of kilowatts.
 I think the improvement in efficiency may not be big enough to even be
noticed in a small car.  In fact on a small engine, it might even be
negative.  It's kind of like a turbo charger.  A turbo charger on a
small car makes it peppy, but won't do much for economy.  On a big
engine, though, it has a dramatic effect on power _and_ efficiency.