OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

Michael Torrie torriem at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:47:47 MDT 2008

Michael Torrie wrote:
>> If you still think this is likely to work, I've got an electric
>> supercharger to sell you, and a vortex generator for your intake as
>> well.
>
> Actually an electric super charger would work just fine, in theory; it's
> the same principle as a normal super charger.  Power comes off the
> engine that spins a turbine to increase the manifold pressure.  Besides
> the fact that an electrical motor is probably not going to give you the
> speed and torque you need, why would you use this as an example?

So obviously you think these guys are full of it:

http://www.electricsupercharger.net/

Granted most electric superchargers have nothing to do with efficiency.
 Just pure power to pass anything but a gas station.

Also the Chevy vortec engine series was so called because of the intake
manifold which was designed to create more air swirl (vortices!) which
increased efficiency slightly.