OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 15:31:17 MDT 2008

Doing a hydrogen system, so long as you harness power from an outside or
wasted source (solar panels, friction of the brakes to generate electricity,
head off of the engine block) you can of course get gains in mileage when
used together with gasoline/diesel.  If you rely on your own vehicles power
output or try to do an HHO only vehicle, you will not get the gains as it's
counter-productive.

-Will