OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

Dennis Muhlestein devel at muhlesteins.com
Wed Jun 11 14:35:10 MDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 2:18 PM, Kimball Larsen
<kimball at kimballlarsen.com> wrote:
> Following on the discussion about gas prices, I have also (for several
> weeks, now) been researching the claims of the so called "Run Your Car On
> Water!" conversion kits.
> I have found lots of information claiming that they are the greatest thing
> since sliced bread, and lots of naysayers claiming that the effect they
> claim is impossible due to the laws of thermodynamics.
> I'm skeptical.
> Has anyone tried this?  Does anyone have any thoughts about whether it
> really could increase your mileage by even 10%?

I wish I could answer that.  My parents are considering trying it.
Apparently they have some friend who's been trying to convince them
who swears by: http://runyourcaronwater.com/

I haven't researched it enough to know what the real deal is.  My
parents aren't convinced yet either but it does sound like something
that would be cool if it works.