OT: HHO (Browns Gas) Conversion For Your Car

Kimball Larsen kimball at kimballlarsen.com
Wed Jun 11 14:18:46 MDT 2008

Following on the discussion about gas prices, I have also (for several
weeks, now) been researching the claims of the so called "Run Your Car
On Water!" conversion kits.

I have found lots of information claiming that they are the greatest
thing since sliced bread, and lots of naysayers claiming that the
effect they claim is impossible due to the laws of thermodynamics.

I'm skeptical.

Has anyone tried this?  Does anyone have any thoughts about whether it
really could increase your mileage by even 10%?

Thanks!

- Kimball
http://www.kimballlarsen.com