OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Kyle Waters unum at unum5.org
Wed Jun 11 14:13:32 MDT 2008

Kimball Larsen wrote:

> Perhaps I'm just jaded, but, honestly - what, specifically, can I do?

    Our school system is ran by our state legislator which consists of
about 100 people representing various parts of the state.  Getting
involved in a campaign(or a dozen campaign) gives you better access to
the politician, and there fore more input. I think the solution to all
problems is better education.  Right now we see more focus on science
and math and little or no focus on life skills.  I really think more
life skills education could make a huge difference.  I had it constantly
at home.  I've had many friends who have not.

    Now some would say politics is so corrupt you can't do anything, but
we did defeat that wireless bill last year.

Kyle