OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Kimball Larsen kimball at kimballlarsen.com
Wed Jun 11 13:26:23 MDT 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 12:40 PM, Matthew Frederico wrote:

>>    cost of my bus fare and my trax fare.
>>       Which, if you are out of debt and self reliant, is not all
>> that much
>> of an issue.  If you are in debt to your eyeballs and depend on the
>> government or other social programs for all your support, then yes,
>> you are
>> in a heap of trouble.
>>

>> - Kimball
>> http://www.kimballlarsen.com
>>

> I would like to reiterate for the record - Kimball is *not* the
> "Average
> American" ..
>
> --
> --
> -- Matthew Frederico

Knowing Matt, I'm not entirely sure what he means by this comment, but
I'm choosing to take it to mean that I work hard, save, and am careful
with my resources.

It should be known that Matt and I used to work for the same company,
and he reported to me.

I would also like to pose the question:  *why* can't we change what an
"average" american is?  Why do we all have to accept that average
americans are in too much debt, make too little money, and the
government has to bail them all out?

Perhaps my personal world is too small, but I can't see any
irrefutable reason why average americans *can't* save money, be more
prudent where they spend what they earn, and stay out of debt.

- Kimball
http://www.kimballlarsen.com