OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Derek Davis derek.davis at gmail.com
Wed Jun 11 11:02:23 MDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 11, 2008 at 10:47 AM, Von Fugal <von at fugal.net> wrote:
> Thanks Matthew for a more informative and thoughtful post in the end,
> though still a little strong on the offensive.

For what it's worth, I have no problem with an opinionated, even
offensive argument. I took issue with Matthew's first response,
because it was (IMHO) a very immature way of simply making Dave and/or
his point of view seem dumb without offering any rationale or
contrasting views about the discussion. Since he was (from my point of
view) publicly belittled, I wanted to publicly defend. Thank you,
Matthew, for giving a more fleshed out reply later.

Derek