OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Andy Bradford amb-plug at bradfords.org
Thu Jun 5 20:41:41 MDT 2008

Thus said Von Fugal on Thu, 05 Jun 2008 10:47:14 MDT:

> Also, this saviour  complex only acurately describes  the feeble sheep
> in this country.  The ones actually making the policies  are in it for
> themselves. They don't care  about you or I or isreal  or the world or
> any of it. It's all about power and money.

You mean politicians also make decisions  and even act in their own best
interest, just like the rest of the world? I always thought they were so
kind... isn't  that where they got  the name public servants  doling out
public welfare? Isn't public welfare a form of charity after all?

Andy
  8:41pm  up  1:12,  1 user,  load average: 1.17, 1.14, 1.09