OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Von Fugal von at fugal.net
Thu Jun 5 10:23:49 MDT 2008

<quote name="Mark Higbee" date="Wed,  4 Jun 2008 at 16:50 -0600">
> Don't forget the rising cost of gas will cause food and everything else
> to go up in price.
> Just about everything in this country is shipped by Truck... Rising gas
> prices are bad for everything.

Couple that with a big chunk of reason why gas prices are rising so high
(note I said chunk of reason, not _the_ reason), inflation. Oil is most
unlike other resources, it is produced, refined and baught in quick
succession. As such it reflects a falling dollar better than most
anything but gold. Now, rising fuel prices will trickle through the
trucking industry into making everything else more expensive, almost in
tandem with inflation also trickling into the same. Oooh, it's a
nightmare!

Von Fugal