OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Chad masterclc at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 15:07:57 MDT 2008

On Wed, Jun 4, 2008 at 2:58 PM, Paul Seamons <paul at seamons.com> wrote:

> You're not thinking "4th dimensionally."  You speak as if the demand in the
> United States was all that mattered.  There are two other up-and-coming
> countries whose economies are booming and are rapidly increasing their oil
> intake.
>
> Just because we are depressed and demand has dropped doesn't mean everybody
> else has.
>
> Paul

There are places outside this country?  ;)  No but really, which 2 are
you referring to?  Also, while I'm pondering what it would be like
outside the US, anyone have links to figures on who uses the most oil?
 I'm curious to know who will be the ones to make some life altering
discovery that will make oil no longer necessary [for them and their
friends] while leaving the remaining countries screwed due to these
genius patents co-mingled with trade agreements and embargoes.

-Chad