OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Jared Ottley jottley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:53:47 MDT 2008

To add to this from marketplace.org (http://marketplace.publicradio.org/episodes/show_rundown.php?show_id=14&start_date=05-30-2008
)

"Who says the government's rebate checks aren't doing any good?

The Commerce Department reported its April figures for consumer
spending and income this morning. Both nudged up two-tenths percent, a
figure analysts are attributing mostly to those stimulus checks.

Before you get ahead yourself, though, there's this: One study we saw
today said if oil stays near where it is, that'll eat up almost $90
billion of the $110 billion the rebates are going to come to."