OT - Gas to hit 4.00

Grant Shipley gshipley at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 13:47:05 MDT 2008

On Wed, Aug 31, 2005 at 4:11 PM, Grant Shipley <gshipley at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just had to vent and I know the PLUG loves OT conversations. :)
>
> http://money.cnn.com/2005/08/31/news/gas_prices/index.htm
>
> Does our government not realize this is killing the average American?
> Has the president even made a comment about how this is hurting
> families?  Or -- maybe they don't care as they get money from the oil
> and auto companies to get them elected and tax the crap of out gas to
> pay their salary?  Or maybe its because they have state owned cars
> where they don't have to pay for gas?

Whoaaa... What? Me?  Shamelessly replying to a thread I started in
2005 predicting the price of Gas at 4.00?  :)

In all seriousness though... I told ya so.  A big argument back in
2005 was that it is related to supply and demand.  I recently read
(citation left out intentionally as I wave my hands in the air) that
demand for gasoline has dropped 4% so far this summer.  One would
think that if demand decreases, so would the cost?  But what do I
know... I am just a poor redneck in North Carolina.

--
grant