while (provider != 'Alianza') { use(VoIP); }

Jonathan Duncan jonathan at bluesunhosting.com
Tue Jun 3 08:46:11 MDT 2008

My company has been using Alianza for VoIP since they are the dirt
cheapest.  However, the service and features have been lacking and we
are wondering if there is a better provider out there that is not also
3 times more expensive than them.  Anybody have any suggestions?

The idea of using Asterix has been brought up but we do not really
have an internal individual to dedicate to maintenance and support of
implementing our own VoIP system.  Although, I have heard that Asterix
can be quite robust and stable.  Any feedback on that would also be
appreciated.

Regards,
Jonathan