Fwd: [ubuntu-us-ut] Aug 2nd BBQ

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 12:06:06 MDT 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aaron Toponce <aaron.toponce at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 30, 2008 at 12:00 PM
Subject: [ubuntu-us-ut] Aug 2nd BBQ
To: Ubuntu Utah Local Community Team <ubuntu-us-ut at lists.ubuntu.com>

Just a last minute reminder about the BBQ on Aug 2nd in Orem.  We are
combining the party with the Provo Linux Users Group and the BYU Unix
Users Group.  Bring family.  Bring friends.  Bring pets.  This BBQ is
mainly just an excuse to bring used computer parts, and swap/sell them,
or throw them away.

We are still in need of grills.  If you have one that you can transport,
please bring it to the party.  It is BYOM (bring your own meat) and side
dish.

Noon to 2pm is the time, Scera Park in Orem is the place.  If you're
planning on attending, please fill out what you will be bringing to the
BBQ, so we can coordinate dishes, snacks and stuff.  Details here;

http://wiki.utos.org/PLUG/BBQ

Of course, all this can be found on http://utah.ubuntu-us.org.

See you there!
--
                      _
Aaron Toponce         ( )  ASCII Ribbon Campaign