Network based messaging

Josh Coates jcoates at gmail.com
Sat Jul 26 09:08:16 MDT 2008

why not just write your own using the original awesomeness that is berkeley
sockets? steven's latest revision: http://www.unpbook.com/  (source code
gzip'd and online)

or just cut & paste the basics from wikipedia:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Berkeley_sockets

a little more work, a little more control, and a lot more fun.  ;-)

-josh