Emulation or Port to Linux Project - Hero Wanted

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 19:05:58 MDT 2008

The code was written in classic VB and is currently in the process of
being rewritten in .NET.

A VM might be an acceptable workaround, depending on performance.  I
like the idea.  Follow up with Jonathan W.
I'm just soliciting interested parties on his behalf.

A Quick Note:
"One of the biggest problem with getting paid is that there is very
little incentive for corporations to pay promptly. Here is a way to
make that happen. Raise your rates 25%, and give a 20% discount for
prompt payment. Suddenly you are the first person to get paid, not the
last. Be very definite of what you consider 'prompt' payment, and
don't be shy about billing customers for the balance when they are
late. Also, charge a 3% monthly finance charge on late payments. Just
make certain that the percentage is legal for your locale."

source: http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/matthewmoran/profitable-consulting-cash-flow-strategies-introduction-5943
--
Lars