Emulation or Port to Linux Project - Hero Wanted

Lars Rasmussen lars.rasmussen at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 08:53:59 MDT 2008

This windows program needs to be made to function via an emulator for
a small shop (30 workstations)  _or_  ported to Linux.
Please contact Jonathan Wetzel(801.420.9462) at NO MORE Mortgage(a
former employer of mine) for more info.

If I remember correctly, this is a VB app that depends on a local
Access database, has Internet Explorer dependencies, and network
communication for uploading and downloading files.
--
Lars