Introducing the Utah Apple Users Group

Mike Lovell toelovell at gmail.com
Wed Jul 16 20:26:58 MDT 2008

Daniel C. wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 16, 2008 at 1:16 PM, Wade Preston Shearer
> <lists at wadeshearer.com> wrote:
>
>> UGAF,
>>
>> I am pleased to announce the formation of a new local users group: The Utah
>> Apple Users Group
>>

> Isn't there already a support group for homosexuals who are stuck in Utah?

I wouldn't say it is a support group for homosexuals. But I can see how
someone would get confused seeing a group of people who's idea of an
activity is having a pot-luck, complete with green jell-o and mandarin
oranges, standing in line to spend money on Steve's latest creation even
if they just bought almost the exact same thing a year ago for twice the
price. It can be confusing sometimes.
</completely sarcastic remarks>