How to filter messages in Thunderbird from body content

Hans Fugal hans at
Sat Jul 12 18:30:29 MDT 2008

Scott Edwards wrote:
> On 7/11/08, info <info at> wrote:
>> Scott Edwards wrote:
>>> body isn't in the list.  maybe this version is too old? or it only
>>> affects windows builds? (too bad work won't let me dual boot)
>> If customize is in the list, select customize and put body in.
> It appears to be a bug that will not be fixed (anytime soon)   I don't
> think I mentioned I was using IMAP.
> Thanks for the suggestions.

IANATD but the right thing to do with IMAP is to ask the server to do
the query for you (not all servers support all kinds of queries, but
that's another matter).

Hans Fugal ;

     -- Johann Sebastian Bach