Now hiring for the fastest storage product on the planet (and known universe!)

Wade Preston Shearer lists at wadeshearer.com
Thu Jul 3 14:33:58 MDT 2008

> Really, is *everything* else about it super interesting and not
> knowing
> the compensation range holding you back?  If only you knew that one
> piece and *then* you would apply?

I should have been more specific. No, that bit of information is not
required for me to apply to a job, but it would be for an in-person
interview… at least a ballpark. 50K? 100K? 150K? If someone is
currently making 100K then its not worth their time to come in for an
interview if the job is a 50K job.

I am glad you did not take offense to my "must be low" comment. Having
run job announcement lists for user groups for many years now, I am
just surprised at how many employers are so reluctant to speak about
salaries.