Now hiring for the fastest storage product on the planet (and known universe!)

Jason Hall jayce at lug-nut.com
Thu Jul 3 14:16:29 MDT 2008

On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 2:09 PM, Thayne Harbaugh <thayne at plug.org> wrote:
> I have several cards on my desk.  They move 800 MB/s (think a full DVD
> every six seconds) and 100k IOPS.  I'm more than happy to give those
> away to good people.

/me is good people

oh wait, you mean employable by you.  I think that limits it a bit :)

And for anybody who might be newer to the list and doesn't know,
Thayne was one of the founders of plug, and one of our local geek
superpowers.  If you are wondering why I picked on him, it's because
he is one of those folks around here that knows his stuff, and will
know to hire the best people around here.

--
Jayce^

The Cloud is my Platform