Now hiring for the fastest storage product on the planet (and known universe!)

Thayne Harbaugh thayne at plug.org
Thu Jul 3 13:42:31 MDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-07-03 at 12:27 -0600, Jason Hall wrote:
> On Thu, Jul 3, 2008 at 12:08 PM, Thayne Harbaugh <thayne at plug.org> wrote:
>
> *Blink*
>
> oh wow....
>
> > I'm looking for good developers to work at Fusion-io
>
> aww man, now can we flame your return with comments about no pay
> scale, etc? just because we know it's you?

It's not a problem paying good people what they are worth.  Fusion-io is
well-funded.

I have been a part of companies that have zero-value in stock options.
I have been a part of companies where I have made significant money in
stock options.  I have yet to see a company that has potential
comparable to Fusion-io.  The up-side for stock options is immense - and
it doesn't impact the current compensation.

That's the pay scale. 8^)