PLUG-Announce & Call For Help

Andrew Jorgensen andrew at jorgensenfamily.us
Wed Jul 2 10:55:43 MDT 2008

On Wed, Jul 2, 2008 at 2:01 AM, Ryan Simpkins <plug at ryansimpkins.com> wrote:
> I am overloaded (personal stuff). Would you like to have a meeting in July?
> Would anyone like to step forward and help organize it? We had planned on
> doing our annual PLUG BBQ this month. If you need a date, how about July 19th
> at say 6pm?

I'm looking forward to the BBQ.  I don't think I can help organize it
though as my wife is expecting real soon now and I may not even be
there.

On that topic though I was thinking that if we have a swap meet as
well we could have a truck there to collect parts to be recycled.  It
might even make sense to contact a recycling company and have them
ready to pick up if we think there will be a large volume.