Crappy Houses

Garth Hill thaabit at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:58:17 MDT 2008

Jonathan Duncan wrote:
> Wow, well said.  I think you just described the stereotypical
> mentality very well.  Most people are too ignorant to even know that
> they are live like this and think they enjoy it.
>
> Oh and the market is only depressing because the media is saying that
> it is and more ignorant sheep are bleating along with it.
I agree on the McSheeple, but not completely on the housing--housing is
a tricky issue.  House prices are artificially inflated but at some
point have to come back to reality--if you look at the cost of housing
vs. the median income, the gap has widened a lot in the last ten years.
If there aren't McSheeple that are able to afford homes, then the only
thing you can do is lower the prices. Of course, there's always subprime
mortgages..  They still handing those out?