HB 139 Meeting Today ?

Clint Savage herlo1 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 13:38:07 MST 2008

On Jan 31, 2008 1:25 PM, Chris Carey <chris.carey at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 31, 2008 11:03 AM, Clint Savage <herlo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> > We at UTOSF hopefully be streaming/podcasting this event today up at
> > the capital.  Assuming it is being streamed, feel free to join the
> > broadcast at http://stream.utosf.org
>
> Went to the website but I'm confused about where to click and how to
> start the stream . Maybe it will become apparent closer to 3pm?

Yeah, so if you go to http://stream.utosf.org there are two options,
the one you want is the streaming server.  However, there won't be a
link there until about 3pm.  It should say HB 139 on it somewhere so
watch for that.  Also, its not video, just audio, we don't have the
equipment (yet) to stream the video.

Cheers,

Clint