The Last Straw (was: [sllug-members]: Boycott the Salt Lake Tribune)

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:36:56 MST 2008

Hmm this does bring to mind a Simpsons episode from a few weeks ago.
"Ralph Wiggum for President, Pick a Winner!" (pull back to shot of
Ralph picking his nose.

Sincerely,
Steve

p.s. I support your run, and will vote for you if I'm in your area at
the time of the elections, what district are you planning to run for?