The Last Straw (was: [sllug-members]: Boycott the Salt Lake Tribune)

William Attwood wattwood at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:28:47 MST 2008

We can all generally agree that a large number of us here on PLUG are a
rather bright bunch, and in being so, together, can come up with some very
well organized, thought out arguments for a lot of different topics.  Why
not take advantage of this brain pool?

Sure, PLUG is for Linux related items, however, the in-betweens can be of
anything else, so long as some of us are willing to contribute and speak on
specific topics.

Let's not sensor items here by a few people that don't like the politics.
If there's a large group that want to move discussions like this to another
Users Group, then do it, if not, let's keep things going how we have, as it
fuels our minds and keeps us sharp.

--Will