The Last Straw (was: [sllug-members]: Boycott the Salt Lake Tribune)

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:19:17 MST 2008

Your freedoms hinge largely upon the whims of the next person who takes office.
The job of the next president, will in part be to navigate us away
from the dangerous waters the current president has set course for.
He will do this by either invoking or revoking certain executive
orders, as well as signing into law or vetoing the bills that come
across his desk.
Because of this, your rights to develop and/or utilize the next
generation of technology may be hampered or enabled in large part
because of who gets into office.  Additionally you and your children
will have to live with the long term repercussions of the laws being
debated now and in the future.
In this regard, political topics should be on-topic, even if not of
interest to you.

Sincerely,
Steve