The Last Straw (was: [sllug-members]: Boycott the Salt Lake Tribune)

Jason Edwards jtanium at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:04:41 MST 2008

Seriously?  When did the (SL|P)LUG-lists become forums for spewing
this kind of tripe?!?

I am so sick and tired of hearing about Ron Paul.  There are a great
many reasons why he is (thankfully) at the bottom of all the polls.
(If you would like to know what those are, please, email me off list).

Moreover, I find it more and more difficult to keep my personal
beliefs from coloring my perceptions of those on these lists.

Can we get back to Linux stuff, or at least something remotely
technology-related?  Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way -- if
so, let me know, and I'll unsubscribe.

Jason