HB 139 Meeting Today ?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 09:56:01 MST 2008

Hi everyone,

I know quite a several of us were wanting to go to Capitol Hill today
to voice opposition (or support hey it is a free country after all),
for HB 139.
If anyone wants or needs a lift to Capitol Hill, I have a few extra
seats and would gladly swing by and pick you up, just let me know.
I live in Utah county and will be leaving at 2PM.  If you live south
of Orem and Provo area, I'll need to leave a bit earlier to pick you
up.
Either way let me know if you'd like to go and just need a lift there and back.

Sincerely,
Steve