Thoughts on Open Source Bounties?

Steve smorrey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 09:55:57 MST 2008

The software already has the capability to notify a user when an email
is recieved into the system.

In a nutshell, I would just like it to relay the email itself directly
to the user, and when a response is recieved from the user, to relay
that response back to the initial person asking the question.
Similar to how the mail relay system works in PLUG.

Seems straight forward enough, but I can't locate the hooks in the API
to do this, and I've been searching off and on for a few months now.
If the application were written in C or C++ I could probably do it in
a few hours time, but since this is Perl, I seem to be struggling, and
like I said I just don't have the time to take the time to do this
myself.

Sincerely,
Steve